Thursday, September 12, 2013

Beyond Our Front Door: A Midcentury Goldmine

I've been sitting on this little gem since mid-summer so I decided it was high time I shared. One of my goals in exploring our area a little more was to find some fab places to shop for furniture. I stumbled on this place while browsing Craigslist one day. As soon as I saw the words "midcentury" I was asking Siri where to find this place -- this place being Home Again Furniture in Blue Ash (for my local friends). Allow me to show you what I found there...













 
Pretty cool, right? My favorites were the dresser, the hanging light, and this little bookshelf. I am still kicking myself for not actually purchasing anything. The problem is that Aaron is not exactly drawn to this era like I am and these pieces weren't exactly thrift store prices. The prices are good but not if you're looking for a steal. Just seeing these pictures again makes me want to go back. Maybe I need to try a little harder to convince Aaron that midcentury is the way to go. Oh, and anyone who happens to have anything similar to these items lying around, and wouldn't be sad to part with them feel free to send them my way! :  )
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...