Thursday, April 18, 2013

Move Over Floral Print

Quite awhile back I turned an outdoor side table into a fun bedside table for Audrey. All it took was a little pink spray paint and some fabric. You can read more about that here. So, for several months the table has been hanging out in our playroom looking like this (it will be an actual bedside table in Audrey's new bedroom. There just hasn't been any space in her current room that she shares with her little brother):


And, here is a better look at the fabric that I used the first go around.



It's not that I didn't like the way it looked but I always knew that I might switch out the fabric if the right stuff ever crossed my path.

Well, the other day we were doing a little browsing at Hobby Lobby when we happened upon this fun, graphic fabric. All I could say was, "Hello, gorgeous!"


I bought a yard and wasted no time recovering Audrey's table with it. It wasn't hard at all. I had used spray adhesive around the bottom of the table to the hold the fabric in place so it was easy to peel off and replace with the new stuff. Here is her table now!


It's actually pretty amazing what I find at Hobby Lobby. I love that place! I may need to use this fabric again like in the form of a throw pillow or floor cushion in her room. Or, is that too much of the same fabric? I just can't get enough of it!

P.S. Audrey kinda digs it, too, especially once I convinced her that gray and pink are totally chic together!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...