Friday, July 26, 2013

Playroom Reveal

**Update: If you would like to see more details about our playroom, please see my next post. Thanks!

I had one ultimate goal this week and that was to finish the playroom. So, I've been MIA with my posts because I've been trying to tackle projects while also celebrating a birthday, visiting our friends and their new baby, going to Kings Island (our local amusement park), and doing whatever else we can to savor these last few weeks of summer break.  I can't say that the room is 100% done because there are still little tweaks I'm sure that I will be making, as well as, one more big project that is still in the works (or at least in my brain). With that said, though, I think everything has come together enough for me to give you a look. So, enjoy the picture show below. I will give details about organizing this space and some of the projects that I did next week. If you see something that you are wondering about, let me know in the comment section below.



 









And, there you have it. I think I captured every angle. Do you like how I snuck in a couple of Will enjoying his space. His favorite thing to do is to knock everything on the ground. So, trust me, our playroom doesn't look like this for long. :  ) Happy Friday to you all! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. the wood floors are beautiful, and love the floating bookshelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love the aqua caddy you have for art supplies - where did you get it? And, also, where did you get the poufs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rupa! The cart is from Ikea and I made the poufs. You can read how I did it in this post...http://myinspiredadventures.blogspot.com/2012/06/soft-place-to-land.html?m=1 Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...