Monday, September 10, 2012

Relaxed Updo

I have been so bored with my hair lately. I feel like everyday it's the same thing -- blow-dried, straightened, and most days pulled back into a ponytail after only a couple of hours. So, I wanted to do something different for a wedding that we attended on Satruday. I decided to spice it up a little with a braided updo.  


I pinned this tutorial and thought it was a super-chic look.


 I had no idea how to do a fishtail braid and these pics weren't helping, so I googled it and found this YouTube video.


Gotta love YouTube! 


Well, my plan was set but getting out the door with two kids in tow is hard enough and my best laid plan fell through the cracks. I ran out of time and never got to work on my hair. I didn't let that stop me, however,  and figured I could just do it on the 20-minute drive to the ceremeny. So, if it's not perfect it's because I literally did it while going over bumps in the car.  

Once we arrived at the wedding, I had Aaron snap the above pic so I could see what it looked like. He made some comment about the pic ending up on my blog and what do you know? Thanks for the idea, babe!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...