Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New House Happenings

A lot has happened since my last house post. Things seem to drag along really slowly, at times, and then a lot will happen at once. The biggest development lately has been framing. It is actually starting to look like a house now!
 
They put down the sub floor first and then started putting up the exterior walls.
 
 
 
We have a lot of windows and I'm obsessed with taking pictures of them. I am so excited that we will have so much natural light.
 


 


 
                                   
Once they put up the exterior walls, they put in all of the interior walls. I know it just looks like a sea of wood at this point.
 
 
We have stairs now, too!
 
 
After framing, the roof went on. Like I said before, it actually looks like a house now and with the rooms framed, I can actually start thinking about furniture and space planning. Love, love, love!
 
 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...