Thursday, October 25, 2012

Playroom/Library Inspiration

I was inspired by my little girl when creating my next mood board for the new place. We will have a small room directly off the kitchen that I plan to use as a playroom and library. Basically the teacher in me wants to make this space like our own little classroom. I envision lots of books, cozy places to read, chalkboards, and accessible materials for creative and imaginative play. Audrey loves to create art and write so I want to give her an inviting space to do the things that she loves. I also want it to be functional for Will so I love the idea of a soft area rug for him to crawl around and play. I think that if I can pull this off it will be one of my favorite places in the house. I can't wait to have a place where I watch my kids play while I cook dinner. I think it will also be the perfect place to display Audrey's art that I shared in my last post.




Playroom/Library






 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...