Friday, May 18, 2012

Thrifty Style

Since we've been saving for our home  for what seems like a million years, I have really had to watch my spending. So, although I have pretty much had to sacrifice traditional mall shopping altogether; I don't feel that I've had to sacrifice style. I frequent places like Target, Old Navy, TJ Maxx, and Payless. I am often amazed that I can find such fabulous stuff at a pricepoint that won't break the bank.

I love Target for so many different reasons. Here's one of them...yep, my local Target has an in-house Starbucks. You gotta love that!




Anyways, Target is definitely a thrifty girl's playground. I have shopped their for many years for fun, stylish clothes and accessories that I can actually afford. But even at a place like Target, I'm always looking for a deal so  I love to browse the clearance accessory wall.


My latest find consists of these two pieces...


I love the colorful pop of neon in the scarf, which is definitely trending right now. It's a lovely silk texture which is perfect for Spring. The earrings are a little larger than I usually wear but I love that they are wooden. I love the contrast of the organic material paired with the bright, colorful scarf.
My complete look also consisted of a pair of dark skinny jeans (the only pair that I can actually fit into post-baby) and a simple, white tee; making it a perfect laid back, stylish look for Spring. Oh...and in case you were wondering, I got both pieces for a whopping $10. Now, that's a steal! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...