Thursday, November 8, 2012

Baby's First Photo Album

First of all, I can't believe that it has been over a week since I've posted anything. I am really trying really hard to post at least twice a week (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and maybe once on the weekend, as well. Unfortunately, the past week Halloween, parent/teacher conferences, and a half a dozen other things happened which is why I have been MIA...
 
Anyways, my little guy is growing up so fast and these days he is noticing everything around him. Lately, I've noticed him staring at the photo wall that I created awhile back. Here is the post if you want to check it out.
 
 
 Will loves to look at the pictures of he and Audrey and he will smile and "talk" to them. So, I decided he really needed a photo album that he could play with.
 
 
To make his photo album I picked up some plastic trading card protectors. I got a huge pack for about $3.00. I printed some wallet size photos at home. I just shrunk them down and printed them on 4x6 photo paper. I was able to fit two on each print. This one was the last one and it only had one on it. I think I printed about 19 pictures of our family.
 
 
I then simply trimmed them and slid them into the card protectors. I liked using the card protectors because they are made from a durable plastic so Will won't be able to bend the pictures when he is playing with them. After that, I punched a hole in the top left corner of each picture. I "borrowed" a ring from one of Will's other toys and used it to slide the pictures on. That's it! It was really very simple. Will and Audrey both love his new photo album and they enjoy looking at it together. So sweet!
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...