Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm Jackin' That Style

 
Okay, I don' know why I chose this title because I can't stop singing that Black Eyed Peas song. "Boom boom pow. Gotta get that." Haha! I must admit, however, that I'm completely jacking some Young House Love style. They posted this bathroom update last week and I immediately fell in love with the lighting fixture that they put in their bathroom. I have been searching high and low for the perfect fixtures for our master bathroom. We will have separate vanities that are across from each other so I needed two of something. I have been a little hung up on the fact the the lighting needs to match the faucets and all the other bathroom fixtures but who ever said that I wanted a matchy, matchy house? Most of my fixtures are brushed nickel but I love these bronze lights. I am now embracing the fact that mixing metals can be cool and make a space feel more personal and eclectic. Here's a look at the fixture in their bathroom. Love!




So...I went ahead and purchased these bad boys from Home Perfect. They were an excellent deal. I got both of them for around $110, which is less than what one fixture often costs. I hope I love them as much in person as I do in the pictures. I am really loving the industrial feel of them.
Nuvo Lighting 60/1711 Bridgeview 2 Light Wall Sconce In Mission Dust Bronze


If you are interested in some of my other lighting posts, you can find them here, here, here and here. I still haven't chosen all of our lights, yet, so I'm sure this won't be the last. Happy Friday everyone! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...