Thursday, August 9, 2012

Outdoor Summer Wedding

A couple of weekends ago, Aaron and I attended a family wedding. I wasn't about to buy something new for one night so I decided to "shop" around in my closet to see what I could find. I came across this Lauren Conrad dress that I haven't worn in a while. I wore it to a Fall wedding in the past with a grey belt and a taupe cardigan. I was so happy that it still fit post-baby and decided I could wear it and just style it a little differently for being outdoors in late July.


I started with this necklace by Jessica Simpson. It's understated but still adds a little color to the neutral look.


I kept the look a little more casual (appropriate for the style of the wedding) with these sandals and this belt. Plus, the sandals have a good substantial heel so I didn't have to worry about sinking into the ground. Hate it when that happens!


Once I put all of that together, I decided it still needed a bit more color so I grabbed these accessories. A Jewelmint beaded bracelet, my go-to summer green clutch, gold bangles, gold earrings, and last but not least; some retro shades from Target.


I didn't have to spend a dime but it felt like I was wearing a brand new outfit.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...