Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finishing Touches

 
It's been quite awhile since I've shared the progress in our new house becuase, well, it's taking foreeeevvvveeeeerrrrr and there hasn't been much to progress show. Recently, we did a walkthrough and a "punch-out" list was created of things that still needed attention. This week, most of this list was dealt with and the interior is practicially move-in ready. I wish that meant we were actually moving in but there is plenty to still do on the exterior. I snapped a few pics of the newly polished spaces last night while the kids and I were playing. I apologize if some of these seem redundant. I wanted to document each room as a clean slate before all the magic happens (I get my decorating on).

 
Living room view from the front door

 
Living room view of the fireplace. The built-in shelves I thought we were getting aren't going to happen right now. I'm acutally okay with that, though, because it will be a fun project for us to do on our own.

 
Dining room

 
Entryway
Yes, the door still needs attention.

 
Master bedroom

 
My vanity in the master bathroom

 
Shower in the master bathroom

 
Tub in the master bathroom.

 
Toilet room (who cares, right?)

 
Hubby's vanity in the master bathroom

 
Audrey's bedroom


Will's bedroom. That darn light fixture is still too high!


Kid's shower

 
Kid's vanity

 
Stairs to the basement

 
Kitchen
 
 
Playroom opposite the kitchen

 
Breakfast nook
If you look carefully, you can see the mountain (not really just being sarcastic) oustide the window.
 This is part of the reason why we can't move in, yet. Boo!


 
Front porch

 
Home sweet home...almost! Hopefully, the next time I share it will be moving day. I would have never  believed that this project would have taken 9+ months to complete. I know one day soon all the delays will be a thing of the past and I am so ready for that day to arrive.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...