Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Girly Bedroom

 
Things have been a little busy around here lately. Between doing what we can to get our house finished, report cards, and just life in general I haven't had much time for much else. I also spend a lot of time being preoccupied with thoughts of decorating our new house. I'm always running through each room in my head and trying to imagine what they should look like. As I've done this, I realized that it was high time that I made a mood board for Audrey's bedroom. I have a feeling that the kids' bedrooms will be the first places that we put together. Mostly, because we already have the walls painted and we're using most of their current furniture. So, here is what I've been dreaming up for Audrey. Of course, she's given me a lot of input. And, that input usually begins and ends with the word, pink. I suggested that we also use black, gray, and a little turquoise in her room and she seemed okay with that. I hope that she loves it when she sees what I came created for her.
 
Girly Bedroom
 
 
We already have the white bed and headboard and we will most likely continue to use Audrey's bedding. It is a light pink comforter with flowers. She likes it so I have no plans of changing it right now. I thought the gray fabric would make some gorgeous curtains that would be a nice neutral to go with the pink accent wall.
 
I am hoping to find an old desk that will double as a vanity. I'd like to paint it white and pair it with a black mirror. Different types of art, natural baskets, and a framed chalkboard will bring the room together. It looks like I need to go shopping! I also see some projects in my near future in the form of a mirror, those chalkboard jars, curtains, and pillows for the space. I am itching to get started on this. How great would it be if we were in the new place over Spring Break so I have time to get stuff done? A girl can wish, can't she?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...