Saturday, March 30, 2013

Painted Easter Eggs

It's been another crazy week in our end of the world, hence, the spotty blog posting. Spring Break started yesterday, though, so hopefully I will remedy that very soon. Today I just wanted to stop by to share our egg handiwork that we worked on today. We always dye eggs; however, this year we decided to also bust out some acrylic paint and see what we could create. I've pinned some pretty amazing egg decorating ideas on Pinterest but I knew, in reality, with Audrey helping some of those ideas were just way out of our league. We came up with some pretty snazzy eggs, though. I think the Easter  Bunny will be impressed.  

 
We did a thumbprint egg. One side is Audrey's with her name and age. The other side of the egg is Will's.




 
This next egg was all Audrey. I'm kinda digging the tie dye look.


 
A speckled egg was a must have.




This is our version of a dipped egg. 

 
By far my favorite is Audrey's blingy fabulous bejeweled egg.


 
And, our collection wouldn't be complete if I didn't do some sort of chevron effect.


 
From our home to yours, have a Happy Easter!
 
**I have several projects in the works that you can expect to see in future posts, such as, an updated dining table, our front door reveal, and someone's first birthday party.
 Check back soon for all of this and more!**
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...