Thursday, January 16, 2014

For Frequent Wardrobe Changes

 
I am pretty sure that on any given day, Audrey probably wears about four different outfits. I love that my girl has a huge imagination and feels it necessary to "dress the part" while playing in her world of princesses, dancers, and pop stars. But whether she is Elsa the princess one moment or Taylor Swift the next all of her wardrobe changes usually land in a pile on the floor. For that reason I decided she needed a staging area to hang those items that she isn't quite done with for the day but that she isn't using in that exact moment. Enter these adorable bird hooks that I found at Hobby Lobby...

 
 
I saw these during a last minute Christmas shopping spree and instantly loved them. The vibrant colors make a great statement. I hung them in her little hallway that leads to the bathroom right outside her closet door. They really pop against the white wall and I can see them going the distance. Meaning, they will probably stick around for awhile even after she has outgrown her love of dress-up (not too soon I hope)! They could always be used down the road for hanging purses, hats, belts, etc. Just another desperate effort to help Audrey keep her room neat and tidy. So far, the biggest mess in there is my pile of soon to be DIY projects that we still have in the works. Hopefully, the upcoming three day weekend will help remedy that. Oh, and if anyone has any favorite organizing tips for kid's rooms please send them my way.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...