Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Need a Gift for Your Valentine?

 
I interrupt Audrey's room makeover for a quick Valentine's Day gift idea for those of you who like to get a jump on things or order something special. Going to my cousin's beautiful wedding this past weekend totally brought me back to our own weddng, which reminded me of our amazing honeymoon in Kuaui, Hawaii, which then had me thinking about the gift that I gave Aaron for our eighth anniversary back in October. Hello, vintage map gorgeousness!


I found this print while browsing Etsy and I love the way it looks hanging in our home. The Etsy seller is Southern Slang and from what I understand they can do any location. I framed ours in a rustic frame from HomeGoods and hung it in the hallway just around the corner from our living room.


Now, we can walk by it everyday and go back to that amazing week in paradise. I mean, come on, wouldn't you just love to escape to this place right this very moment?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...