Thursday, January 24, 2013

Another Quick Tour

Since the interior work of our new house is wrapping up, they sent in a cleaning crew to give it a once over. So, I'm back today to share a few more areas and how they've taken shape. Before I do that, here are a few shots of the entryway, living room, and kitchen looking a little more polished and less like a construction zone. (Sorry that some of these pictures are very dark.)

 
The door still needs to be stained... 





 
Now on to other things...
 
Here is the staircase to our basement. Carpet still needs to be installed on the stairs.  
 
 
Here is the laundry/mudroom with some built-in storage that I'm very excited about.
 


 
And, here are the kid's rooms. They are also waiting on carpet.
 

 
Oh, and check this out. Each of them have a walk-in closet.
 

 
And, another closet directly across from the walk-ins. I'm pretty sure the closets are my favorite thing about the entire house (well, almost).
 
 
 
Finally, here is the kids' bathroom. They each have access from their bedrooms and the double vanities are separate from the toilet and shower.
 
 

 
What do you think of the punchy, bright color? Too much or just right for a kid's space?

 
Clearly, I was having issues taking pics that night.

 
That is all I have for ya. We're still waiting on several outside things to be completed. We're considering painting the kid's bedrooms while we are on hold, so I'll be sure to share those details if and when we get around to it. Have a wonderful weekend!

 

 
 
 
 











Pin It

2 comments:

  1. It's looking great! I bet you can't wait to move in and start the super fun decorating part:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Liz! I am very excited about that and being able to entertain.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...