Saturday, July 21, 2012

Girl's Night

Last night I went out with my aunts and cousins for a girl's night. It has been forever since I've been out. Actually, this is my first girl's night since Will was born. So, yes, I was super excited to catch up with the ladies but I was equally excited to put on a pair of heels for a change.

I chose to wear this dress from Gap Outlet. I like this dress because it's casual enough for day-to-day but can also be dressed up for a night out. Plus, the color is so fun for summer.


Speaking of heels, I wore these Mossimo sandals from Target. The neutral complements the bright coral dress really well.


To polish my look, I'm wearing my new Anthropologie necklace, these vintage bracelets that were my grandma's, and this pair of gold flower earrings from Lauren Conrad's line.



Finally, I decided to carry my green clutch that I recently made.


I think pairing two bright colors is a bit risky but I thought I would "make it work". (Any Project Runway fans out there?)

So, you may be wondering what the girls and I did. We went to a local art gallery for some wine and painting. Here is Ann and I looking fab in our aprons. I put together a cute outfit and had to cover it up with this gorgeous frock. Haha! I wish I would have taken more pics. I guess I was too busy being an artist.




And...drum roll please...here is my masterpiece! When Audrey first saw it she gasped. She was thoroughly impressed with my artistic ability. She asked me if I had painted it for her and, of course, I told her yes. Then, she asked me why I put wine in her painting. Made me giggle!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...