Friday, July 6, 2012

Easy Summer Style

Awhile back I shared this post about finding cute accessories for cheap. I've managed to come across a few more finds that are sure to be staples in my summer wardrobe. I rely heavily on accessories to pull an outfit together. I wear a lot of basics but then throw on some fun jewelry to show my style and personality.

Here's a look I put together for a day of shopping...


I started with a simple white tank from Old Navy ($5) and navy skirt from Gap Outlet ($14).

Then, I added this statement piece that I found at Anthropologie. It was a $10 find from the sale room. Woohoo!





I threw on a couple more gold accents that I already owned.






Finally, I wore this pair of tan sandals that I recently picked up at Target ($13).



I would say it's not a bad look for under $50!

By the way...I've decided to take a break from home projects for the moment and focus a bit on ideas for me. Do I sound selfish and full of myself? I don't mean to but I have some fun DIY accessories on the back burner that I will be sharing. I think you will really like them. So, please check back very soon!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...